Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm Still Standing..

Hello again,

I know it's been awhile since my last post and i'm sorry about that but i've been extremely busy
offline trying to establish my own business online..did that make sense?  You see..if you've followed
this blog from the very beginning you read where i had been scammed 3 different time this year alone
and that is why i vowed to fight back against those crooks and i have done just that, but i'll admit this
to you that i almost let that misfortune turn me completely against the internet and mail-order entirely!

Long story short..i decided that since finding honest legitamite online businesses are actually harder to
find that finding a needle-in-a-haystack that i would just try and start my own and that is what i'm doing!

That's all for now, i'll tell you more on Sat.
Stay Safe and Scam Free!

No comments: